Fall 2018 Two-Year-Old Story Time
For children age 2
Fridays at 10:00 AM
Duration: 30-45 Minutes
Registration Begins on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Session Begins on Friday, February 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Throughout the season, children age 2 and their caregivers will enjoy stories, active rhymes, crafts, and body movement exercieses.
- Registration is required for the Winter-Spring 2018 session. Registration begins Monday, January 16, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. Registration is online only. You may register on the Nutley Public Library Youth Services website Two-Year-Old Story Time page from home or a computer within the library. Registration will be closed once the class has filled.
- Due to space limitations, Nutley residents and Nutley Library card members will receive priority registration. BCCLS patrons, who are not Nutley Library card members, will be placed on a wait-list and notified if a spot becomes available.
- Please be prompt for all programs. Caregivers may not leave children unattended. Please refrain from using cell phones during class.
- Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call 973-667-0405 x2623.
- Sessions will meet at 10:00 AM in the Story Time Room. The scheduled dates follow:
- Friday, February 9
- Friday, February 16
- Friday, February 23 (No Session)
- Friday, March 2
- Friday, March 9
- Friday, March 16
- Friday, March 23
- Friday, March 30 (No Session)
- Friday, April 6 (No Session)
- Friday, April 13
- Friday, April 20
- Friday, April 27
- Friday, May 4
- Friday, May 11
- Friday, May 18