Fall 2017 Two-Year-Old Story Time
For children age 2
Fridays at 10:00 AM
Duration: 30-45 Minutes
Registration Begins on Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Session Begins on Friday, September 22, 2017 at 10:00 AM
If interested, e-mail Michelle Albert at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for story time. Please provide “caregiver name, child name, child age, and library card number.”
- Throughout the season, children age 2 and their caregivers will enjoy stories, active rhymes, crafts, and body movement exercieses.
- Registration is required for the Fall 2017 session. Registration begins Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. Registration is online only. You may register on the Nutley Public Library Youth Services website from home or a computer within the library. Registration will be closed once the class has filled.
- Due to space limitations, Nutley residents and Nutley Library card members will receive priority registration. BCCLS patrons, who are not Nutley Library card members, will be placed on a wait-list and notified if a spot becomes available.
- Please be prompt for all programs. Caregivers may not leave children unattended.
- Sessions will meet at 10:00 AM in the Story Time Room. The scheduled dates follow:
- Friday, September 22
- Friday, September 29
- Friday, October 6 (No Session)
- Friday, October 13
- Friday, October 20
- Friday, October 27
- Friday, November 3
- Friday, November 10 (No Session)
- Friday, November 17
- Friday, November 24 (No Session)
- Friday, December 1
- Friday, December 8