Fall 2017 Preschool Story Time
For children ages 3 through 5 years old
Wednesdays at 10:30 AM
Duration: 30-45 Minutes
Registration begins online Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Session Begins on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 10:30 AM
If interested, e-mail Michelle Albert at email@example.com to register for story time. Please provide “caregiver name, child name, child age, and library card number.”
- Throughout the season, children ages 3 through 5 years old and their caregivers will enjoy stories, active rhymes, crafts, yoga and STEAM activities.
- Registration is required for the Fall 2017 session. Registration begins Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. Registration is online only. You may register on the Nutley Public Library Youth Services website from home or a computer within the library. Registration will be closed once the class has filled.
- Due to high attendance, Nutley residents and Nutley Library card members will receive priority registration. BCCLS patrons, who are not Nutley Library card members, will be placed on a wait-list and notified if a spot becomes available.
- Please be prompt for all programs. Caregivers may not leave children unattended.
- Sessions will meet at 10:30 AM in the Story Time Room. The scheduled dates follow:
- Wednesday, September 20
- Wednesday, September 27
- Wednesday, October 4 (No Session)
- Wednesday, October 11
- Wednesday, October 18
- Wednesday, October 25
- Wednesday, November 1
- Wednesday, November 8
- Wednesday, November 15
- Wednesday, November 22 (No Session)
- Wednesday, November 29
- Wednesday, December 6